News from Science
News & Media Website
The latest news from Science magazine, the world's leading journal of original scientific research and global news.
Breaking news from Science magazine, the world's leading journal of original scientific research and global news. We publish breaking news from all realms of science, including biology, genetics, medicine, stem cells, evolution, animals, climate change, the environment, physics, astronomy, and science policy.
AAAS believes in the free exchange of ideas and encourages all visitors to its social media properties to engage in spirited conversation. We expect and encourage differences in opinions and perspectives, but demand a civil discourse and reserve the right to protect our status as a rigorously non-partisan organization. To that end, all posts and comments must:
- Refrain from promoting partisan political causes.
- Protect confidential, proprietary, and embargoed AAAS and Science information.
- Respect and protect intellectual property rights and permissions for artistic content.
Further, comments that contain the following will be removed:
- Profanity, or any speech that is denigrating or demeaning.
- Violence, threats of violence, or implied violence.
- Descriptions of illegal activity, or implied illegal activity.
- Ad hominem attacks or personal insults.
- Off-topic, unverifiable, or demonstrably false information.